Frequently asked questions
Video content1. Which type of video can I send as a contribution to WeBSurg?
2. Can I send a video presenting an unusual / controversial technique?
3. Which type of video can I send as a contribution to WeBSurg?
4. Can I add animations and personalize my video (sound, colors, illustrations...)?
Validation process1. Who validates my contribution?
2. Can I be sure that my video will be published?
3. How long does the validation process take?
4. What are the criteria upon which the validation process is based?
5. What happens after my video has been published?
6. What can I do if my video is not accepted?
7. Do WeBSurg industrial partners play a role in the validation process?
8. Which video format is accepted by WeBSurg?
9. What is the maximum size for the video?
10. How can I contribute if I don't have the technical skills to edit a video?
Contributions and commercial brands1. Can I submit a video to advertise surgical instruments?
2. Can I send a video contribution if the logo of my surgical tools is visible?
3. Can I send a video if the logo of my hospital or my company appears on the video?
Cost-related questions1. How much does a contribution to WeBSurg cost?
2. I don't know how to edit the video, how much would the editing done by WeBSurg cost?
3. Can I sell the video that I have sent to WeBSurg as a contribution?